- Higher Education.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar position.
- Knowledge of the main indicators of measuring and evaluating customer loyalty and satisfaction with services (NPS, CSI, questionnaire, “mystery shopper”, etc.).
- Good analytical and organizational skills.
- Innovation, motivation, focus on results.
- MS Office user.
- Knowledge of English will be a plus.
- Development and implementation of a strategic plan for interaction with clients.
- Organization of work on the analysis of current business processes in terms of customer services, identifying opportunities for automation of work.
- Preparation of reports on key performance indicators of customer services.
- Involve managers of all departments to develop initiatives and oversee the implementation of a strategic plan for interaction with customers.
- Introduction of new practices and approaches to improve customer service.
- Preparation and development of the annual budget of the department to achieve the company’s goals.
The company offers:
- Official employment.
- The competitive level of wages.
- Social guarantees following the law.
- Possibility to attend profile conferences, seminars.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV