- At least 7-10 years’ in human resources with responsibility in major areas of HR.
- Proven experience leading, supervising and managing professional staff.
- Experience in international companies will be a +.
- Full understanding and knowledge of all HR functions and best practices.
- English – intermediate + level.
- Excellent organizational skills, leadership abilities, problem-solving and decision-making aptitude.
- Manage all HR processes.
- Attracting the best professionals and talent to meet the company’s growth needs. Overseeing and improving the recruitment function system.
- Assessment of competencies and performance.
- Lead performance review and succession planning programs.
- Implement best HR practices that achieve business objectives such as performance management, benefits, leadership development, rewards and recognition, communication etc.
- Systematization of HR processes within the company.
- Develop and manage the on-site HR team.
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV