- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing.
- 2+ years of experience in the lead position.
- Higher professional education.
- Knowledge of web-analytics tools.
- Thorough understanding of the work of different channels (SEO, e-mail marketing, e-commerce), marketing, and product analytics.
- Experience working with e-commerce projects, launching, and developing online sales.
- Experience in budgeting and financial estimations.
- Strong organizational skills, high attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Creative thinking and experience in the search for non-standard solutions and its implementation.
- At least the upper-intermediate level of English.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities.
- Develop a strong brand image and communicate consistently through all marketing channels.
- Provide marketing research in the market of the company and forecasting its development.
- Control budgets and allocates resources among projects.
- Organize the work of the marketing department and manage the team.
- Establish effective interaction with all departments of the company related to marketing.
- Determine KPIs for the marketing department.
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV