Our client, the most advanced community-led coworking is looking for a General Manager.
- 5–7 years experience in a similar role in a community building, large IT sites management, hospitality (hotels), co-working spaces or startup environment
- Have demonstrable experience in building and leading a team of creative &passionate individuals
- Have demonstrable experience in financial management
- Have demonstrable experience in business governance and planning
- Have a confident public speaking and presenting style including high-level English verbal and writing skills
- Being client needs oriented
- Be a team player and be open to giving and receiving feedback
- Be open to continuous improvement and love learning new things
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Properties management
- Ensure that all Clients are happy due to proper provision of services.
- Establishment of business processes of the properties’ management.
- Financial issues
- Participating in budgeting process
- Control of budget, approval of all payments
- Billing clients (currently in 1C, shortly new soft Priority (SAP) will be introduced)
- Community / retention of key corporate Clients
- Be in direct contact with the key corporate Clients to find out and satisfy their special requirements
- Develop relations with these Clients
- Construction / new properties
- Participate in business planning of the new objects (estimating construction/renovation costs)
- Being in charge of the Business plan implementation after its approval. Being in regular contact with Project manager to make sure that the properties will be ready for operation in approved terms and quality.
- Managing the team
- Develop and implement employer strategy
- Retention of employees
- Introduction of KPI systems for the employees
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV