• Good knowledge of Angular 4+, React.js
• Knowledge of SCSS, JS (ES6), TypeScript, HTML, CSS3 and CSS.
• Experience in writing of Unit-tests.
• Intermediate level of English
• Good communication skills
• Ability to express complex things in an easy to pick up manner
• Ability to collaborate across teams and departments have a good sense on when to escalate and seek additional help
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking.
• Ability to mentor other development team members
Will be a plus: experience with libraries like as ngrx (redux), RxJs.
The company offers:
• Competitive financial reward, paid vacation and sick leave
• Opportunity to participate in an interesting project and make an impact
• Small and friendly team of developers
• Flexible hours
• Open atmosphere
Guarantee: you will definitely be noticeable and influential in the company!
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV