- Ensure availability for the customers at optimal stock and competitive cost.
- Lead and develop the Demand & Supply team in order to ensure successful and sustainable execution of end-to-end order management processes.
- Ensure Processes, Organization, People and Systems are in place to achieve objectives.
- Manage demand planners who are responsible to create accurate customer demand forecast.
- Manage supply planners who are responsible to minimize out of stock and balance stock level of in the company (Stores and warehouses).
- Defines clear actions plans and coordinates executions to ensure that all active articles are available for the customers with the right quantity, on the right place and on time.
- Identify demand & supply planning risks and develop effective mitigation plans.
- Organize Supplier collaboration meeting on recurrent base (weekly/monthly) in order to give to the supplier visibility on our demand forecast, on their own performances in terms of service level and measurement, availability and stock level (end-to-end supplier dashboard) and to improve development in the weak areas.
- Ensure the flow types and the delivery conditions are defined according to Customer needs.
- Ensure standard usage, maintenance and further development of the Demand & Supply Planning tools (e.g. JDA, SAF, etc.).
- Provide leadership, mentoring, training, and development of the Demand & Supply planning team.
- Manage talent recruitment; team performance evaluation; promotion and retention activities.
- Closely interact with internal stakeholders (Operations, Offer, Marketing, Logistics, etc.) to ensure collaboration and to drive continuous improvement of Integrated Demand and Supply planning processes.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus approach to facilitate the cross-functional demand planning meetings in order to enhance the forecast and coordinate the phase-in and phase-out.
- Steer cross-functional supply and stock performance meetings to increase customer availability and optimize stock.
Compliance and SOP (standard operating procedures):
- Develop and maintain documentation and SOPs for Demand & Supply planning process.
- Ensure compliance to all company and business policies.
- 3+ years of working experience in the related area.
- Proven experience in team management and project management.
- Knowledge in leading the change as advantage.
- At least an upper-intermediate level of English.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV