Their client is a self-grown company in Fintech, helping millions to access credit in countries all over the world. The main solution is a platform for information exchange within the banking and non-banking sectors that provides organizations with the ability to store and distribute information and intelligence.
Areas of Responsibility
Developer role is to communicate with Architects to discuss the technical and technological principles, methodologies, procedures and specifications and to use them during the implementation.
Developer role is to do the implementation of the business requirements to meet the defined criteria for system integration, feasibility, performance, and maintainability. He/she participates in the refining of the requirements, implementation, testing, and maintenance of the product.
He/she will cooperate closely with each team towards the achievement of company and client goals, ensuring smooth and efficient service availability is maintained, improvements are coordinated, and that client requirement is incorporated in the products.
- Cooperation closely with analysts, architects, testers and other staff
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrating software components and third-party programs
- Verifying and deploying programs and systems
- Troubleshooting, debugging and upgrading existing software
- Recommending and executing improvements
- Maintaining the products and code base once they are up and running
- Creating technical documentation for reference and reporting
- Providing estimations for projects/RfCs
- Providing technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensuring software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Keeping abreast of technology trends and developments
- Solid knowledge of C#, .NET
- Experience with ASP.NET Core
- Experience with AKKA.Net will be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of MS SQL
- Experience with RabbitMQ or another message broker
- Experience with CouchDB will be an advantage
- Analytical thinking and methodical approach
- Experience with Agile methodology (preferably SCRUM)
- Good level of English.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV