Their customer is a Norwegian invoicing product company. The company provides the platform for medium and large businesses and is a leader in customer-oriented customization. The solution manages the integration with leading financial and procurement systems.
As the Customer Care team expands, we need a new expert to maintain platform customization upon customer needs and change order requests. You will be able to make a solution more efficient in the scope of the customer’s internal processes. The customer clients base is constantly increasing – 40 new clients every year. Customer Care team covers the whole lifecycle of handling incoming invoice. You are hands-on at any step involved in the workflow.
Our goal is to bring the platform to the new Customer satisfaction level.
Areas of Responsibility
- Designing and developing module-oriented and extensible code
- Building a high-quality code in trending coding practices
- Solving development tasks to cover customization requirements brought in second-level tickets
- Requirement analysis and code refactoring
- Maintaining application, both on client and server-side
- Debugging integration between application and the customer’s ERP system
- Developing change order requests in application
- Dealing with incoming invoice interpretation maintenance and automation
- Strong expertise in .NET Framework , .NET Core
- Strong skills in Object-Oriented concepts in software design
- Performance optimization
- Ability to leverage the quality level with code reviews
- Ability to form POC introducing technical approaches
- Integration/Unit testing experience
- Technological stack:
- .NET Framework, ASP.NET Core, ASP.Net Web.API
- Angular 1.6
- MongoDB, MS SQL, Elasticsearch
- Azure Cloud Computing
- Hangfire for background tasks
- SignalR Websockets
- .NET Identity
Will be an advantage
- External systems integration experience (Microsoft Dynamics AX/NAV/D365FO/D365BC, SAP, SAP BO, ShipNet, Visma Business/Global/.NET) would be a huge plus
- Experience using profiling tools, such as Stackify.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV