Our client, one of the biggest outsourcing companies in Ukraine, is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join DevOps and Release Engineering team at Ferrum. Are you interested in building services to help hospitals detect and eliminate millions of medical errors that occur every year? If so, read on.
About Ferrum: Medical errors kill 6 million patients every year and are the third leading cause of death worldwide.
Ferrum provides doctors with an automated quality management system and machine learning marketplace that ensures they catch and fix medical errors before they affect patient care. The service does not affect physician workflow, takes less than a day to install, and is delivered via a secure appliance so patient data never leaves the hospital. Ferrum has been deployed at hospitals in multiple countries around the world.
We are a highly technical team led by experienced founders who have built, funded, and scaled successful healthcare technology companies previously.
- You have experience designing and securely deploying AWS solutions. You manage Linux systems worldwide with customized dashboards. You easily navigate the command line to diagnose and resolve system anomalies
- You are familiar with industry standard CI and deployment tools. You are familiar with tools such as Docker, Ansible and Jenkins. You understand repository managers such as Artifactory play key roles in system deployments
- You love efficiency and automation. Your work will have a huge impact on the business. You understand that automation pays dividends. You invest in CloudFormation and Terraform templates. Scripting is your second nature. You take pride in creating internal tools to help the team perform at a high level and scale to new challenges
- You love learning. New tools are being introduced every day. You enjoy exploring and evaluating new technologies that you might not have experienced yet
- You are self-driven. It is a remote-first environment. We have regular meetings throughout the week with the team. Outside of those, we mostly chat in Slack and make things happen
And most importantly, you want to make a positive and lasting impact on the world. You understand that technology has the power to improve people’s lives and enrich society. You look at the inequality in your own community and around the world and wish you could change it.
Areas of Responsibility
It is a distributed, fast-growing company so you will be wearing many hats and pitch in on different components and projects across the organization. That said, here are some examples of what you’ll do:
- Taking ownership of the build and deployment pipeline for application code and container images
- Architecting scalable solutions on AWS and managing the platform’s fleet of servers
- Working with infrastructure and machine learning engineers to improve existing and deploy new services
- Applying industry best practices to maintain and scale platform.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV