Our Client, a development company operating its property in Kyiv and Kyiv Region, is looking for an Operational Director (office premises).
- 5–7 years of relevant work experience in real estate (business centers, office premises) on a large scale is a must.
- Strong understanding of real estate and development industry.
- Skilled negotiator with deep understanding of real estate economics and pricing factors
- Strong people management, project management and organization skills
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills, verbal and written, including good English verbal and writing skills
Key areas of responsibilities:
- Develop and execute long term strategy for real estate, ensuring all our offices are comfortable, safe, productive, operationally best in class
- Manage projects and contracts of onsite third parties or contractors responsible for Sanitation, Electrical, Vending, Health, Security, and Utilities
- Successful lease negotiations, securing advantageous deal terms and timely deal conversion
- Create budget plans with Finance to estimate future spending. Assist in annual forecasting as well as scoping of special projects
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV