The company’s core business, around which all activities are allocated, is cement, made at own plants in Germany, the USA, Luxembourg, Czech Republic, Poland, Russia and Ukraine.
- Maintenance of Law 262 matrices.
- Internal control testing activities.
- Risk Management Assessments: quality assurance and follow up.
- Preparation of procedural guidelines, policies, narratives and other audit tools.
- Operative audits (Business Units).
Successful candidates should meet the following requirements:
- University Degree in Finance/Economics or Law.
- 3+ years of proven experience in Audit Consulting or Internal Audit within multinational environment (previous experience in controlling would be a plus).
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, basic knowledge of SAP and 1C.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally is required (up to 40%).
- Excellent organizational, communication and presentation skills.
- Being results-oriented, attentive to details and demonstrate high integrity standards.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV