- Overall responsibility for the branch office with currently about 30 employees.
- Overall operational and strategic management of the site.
- Drive the growth of the location, plan for 2020 is 50 employees.
- Collection, optimization, and responsibility of business KPIs.
- Hiring new staff and employee retention.
- The responsibility for the acquisition and organizational handling of projects.
- Organizational, administrative and personnel management of the branch.
- Coordination of the cooperation with all areas on-site and in the parent companies.
- Fluent English.
- 5+ years of professional experience in total.
- 2+ years of experience as COO, Project/Program/Delivery Manager or similar roles in IT companies.
- Networking with internal & external stakeholders’ skills.
- Experience in developing & managing employees.
- Strong managerial soft skills.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Result oriented mindset.
- Understanding of financial management concepts.
- Ability to travel for business to other countries.
- Experience working for product companies.
- Engineering background or Master degree in IT.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV