You will be part of an international team at EVRY – one of the largest IT players in the Nordics, presented in 50 cities across the Nordic countries, and participate in innovative projects. You will be building next-generation core banking solutions, including product, deposit, loan and default management components, which are built based on BIAN, SOA and TOGAF standards. We provide accommodation in Oslo and cover travel expenses for regular trips home to Ukraine.
Areas of Responsibility
- Technical tasks designing, implementation, and refactoring
- Code review and code optimization
- Managing individual priorities and deadlines
- Team collaboration, including planning, estimations, and commitments
- 3+ years in commercial software development
- Good command of Java 8, Spring / Spring Boot, and Junit 5
- Hands-on experience with Git, Maven, Docker, Cucumber, Mockito
- Database programming skills (Oracle), experience with Hibernate and Jooq
- Knowledge of web technologies and REST architectures
- Being interested in staying in Oslo for 1+ years
- Good command of spoken and written English.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV