We are welcomes talented professionals to join the project as a Senior iOS Developer.
The most ambitious goal of the project is to develop solution that will transform Germany healthcare market.
The distributed global team will include highly secured cloud solution from a world known tech provider and two scrum teams from Ukraine which develop mobile solution integrated with that cloud. This solution will digitalize and centralize healthcare data, provided by insurance companies to its patients.
IOS scrum team goal is to create SDK that will be reused with own branding by every insurance company as a backbone for serving their end clients.
- At least 3 years of experience with native development for iOS (Swift + CocoaPods)
- Scrum / Agile
- Experience with Git and Xcode
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Quick learner and self-managed
- Upper-Intermediate English level
Will be an advantage
- Experience with Mocks and Unit testing
- Experience with MVVM or MVP
- Experience with creating SDKs
- German speaking skills
Areas of Responsibility
- Design and implement flawless solution
- Publish & maintaining the app
- Test and deploy your components and ensure end-to-end quality robustness of the solution
- Manage individual priorities and deadlines
- Collaborate with a team of experienced developers
- Collaborate with variety of project stakeholders.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV