You will be a part of an international team working on creating a cross-platform solution, as the whole world of professional photographers dreams about it.
A long-term roadmap is full of exciting and innovative features, that challenge the team to be creative, inventive and at the same time correspond to high standards of Software Development.
Areas of Responsibility
- Cross-platform (Windows, MacOS) software development, aimed at creating GUI, which is based on Qt framework with QML, writing clean code without over-engineering
- Design and verification (review, code analysis, unit testing, interaction testing) based on requirements
- Collaboration with the team of 20 developers using Agile methodology
- You have strong experience in development of GUI in Qt (QML), with at least 2 years of experience, with good understanding of C++
- You have at least 5 years of general experience in development of GUI (with various GUI Frameworks – WPF, Cocoa, WxWidget, etc. – but obviously Qt is preferred)
- You know what makes a good user experience (both UX and UI)
- You are very familiar with Continuous Integration (automated tests, shipping of software with short cycles)
- Testing is a priority for you (automated tests, but you’re also ready to help to do some manual tests at the beginning of the project)
- You have already worked in an Agile team (ideally Scrum), and you like team-work
- You can communicate efficiently in English (spoken and written)
- You have got experience in development with cross platforms (Windows, macOS, Linux)
- Experience in Lightroom/Photoshop plug-ins development is a plus
If you like photography and have used some photography software, it will be a plus.
Send your CV