Our Client welcomes talented professionals to join their project as a Senior Software Test Engineer in a Telecom Team for their respectful Client in Kyiv office.
They offer the opportunity to work in professional and challenging working environment in telecommunications sector.
Future candidate will face a chance to join the team on both national and international levels, to participate in high-quality training and get a rich and acknowledged expertise.
We also offer you an attractive remuneration with various benefits.
- Strong analytical skills
- Good SQL knowledge
- Experience with REST/SOAP web services testing
- Knowledge of different testing methodologies, testing types and testing techniques
- Ability to validate functional analysis and technical design document
- Understanding of the role of testing within the software development lifecycle and business-related project
- Understanding and experience working according to waterfall, agile principles
- Ability to write Test Plan (Test Scope, Test Strategy, Planning, Reporting …)
- Experience in estimations of testing activities (high level, detailed)
- Managing testing processes on projects from initiation till closure
Will be an advantage
- Hands on experience in E2E, UAT coordination and testing
- Knowledge of Jira, Zephyr for Jira
- Ability to manage maintenance of the test ware
- Experience with UNIX
- Test automation experience
- We expect the IT Test Engineers to be team players in an international team, being able to effectively communicate in different ways
- Highly proficient in both spoken and written English
- Pro-active communication in case of questions, issues, improvement proposals etc., is crucial
- Travelling to the HQ in Brussels on a regular basis shouldn’t be any issue.
Responsible recruiter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Send your CV