- Higher technical education.
- Experience in B2B sales.
- Availability of driver’s license category “B”.
- Experience in using PC .
- Willingness to travel.
- English at least at strong intermediate level.
- Creation and operational management of the pneumatics department.
- Development and implementation of plans to achieve financial performance.
- Project sales – search, support, project implementation (full cycle).
- Calculation and development of pneumatic systems and relevant documentation.
- Communication with foreign suppliers.
- Organization of sales of components and related services.
- Evaluation of the effectiveness of the department.
- Good communication skills.
- Mobility, responsibility.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Increased resistance to stress.
- Purposefulness and active life position.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Thank you! Our managers will contact you
Send your CV