The Marketing Director will be responsible for one of the company’s projects – the world’s first heavy-duty road bus, which designed to transport personnel and equipment across rough ground and in tough conditions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Developing and implementation of marketing strategy for product promotion on the market in South America and the Middle East.
- Maintain awareness in the media and the Internet on this project.
- Analyzing and evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Maintain the communication with dealers within the framework of communication marketing strategy and its implementation.
- To build and then manage the marketing team (graphic designer, SMM and SEO specialist).
- Ukrainian university degree (in Marketing is a plus), certificate/degree from a foreign educational institution would be a plus.
- Experience in marketing 6+ years.
- Proven track record of B2B marketing.
- Understanding of automotive industry.
- Excellent leadership qualities, goal-oriented approach, willingness to take responsibility.
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
- Experience in working on the international market would be an advantage.
- Work in a friendly and young team.
- Official registration.
- Centrally located office.
- Corporate activities.
- Challenging job with a multinational company.
Responsible recruiter: email@example.com
Send your CV