About HR consultants have relevant information about what kind of employees are needed in an employers' team, what elements of CV and interview companies pay attention to, and the most important, by what criteria companies reject candidates.
Career counselling: career advisory services for candidates
We help you find your competitive advantages as a professional.
We help candidates to understand the needs of the labor market, set their own career priorities, and identify their professional strengths. We also teach how best to present their candidacy to potential employers on the market, to stand out from the competitors. Career counselling will help the candidate to clearly identify their benefits in the labor market.
Components of a successful career
About HR consultants own relevant information about what kind of employees are most sought after in an employers’ team, what elements of CV and interview companies pay attention to, and the most important, by what criteria companies reject candidates.
In our opinion, the main components of a successful career are:
- Clearly thought-out career path and setting of professional goals.
- Current market information and understanding of your place on it.
- Correctly positioning yourself as a professional, in front of potential employers.
- Knowledge of your strengths and priorities for further professional development, strategy of working with them.
- Ability to present all the above-mentioned items in the CV.
We know all of this from our long experience of working with companies and candidates.
Every day we are faced with the problem of what is missing in candidates for successful employment.
Keys to success include:
- ACV that makes an employer fall in love with your profile and gives the clearest possible overview of you as a specialist.
- Setting goals in the context of your professional development and creating an environment where these can be realized.
- Real vision of yourself as a specialist and your competitive advantages in the labor market.
Different level professionals with various questions about career consulting turn to us:
- Young professionals – to determine their career goals and areas of professional development.
- Experts with experience looking for a job looking for assistance in forming a search strategy and preparing for an interview.
- Those who have decided to change the field of activity – to understand the market, their competencies required for a new specialty.
- Professionals who feel the need to assess their professional competencies and personal qualities to increase their market value and outline a professional development plan
- Professionals returning after a long career break, looking for advice on returning to the market as quickly and effectively as possible.
Would you like to know more about cooperation with us?
Just email us!
Thank you! Our managers will contact you at the expense of co-operation