Do you know what makes a successful career?
2. Current market information and understanding your place in it.
4. Knowing your strengths and areas in need of further development including a strategy to work towards this.
5. The ability to “package” all of the above in your CV.
We know this from our years of experience with corporate clients and job applicants.
AboutHR’s consultants have up-to date information on the kind of professionals employers want to see in as part of their team, what to pay attention to when preparing a CV and during an interview and, most importantly, what criteria leads to candidates being rejected by potential employers.
2. Setting goals for their professional development and the environment in which these can be implemented.
3. A realistic vision of themselves as a specialist and their competitive advantages in the employment market.
Who needs a career consulting?
1. Young professionals in order to identify their career goals and directions for professional development
2. Experienced professionals with experience, who are in search of work and need help setting their job-search strategy or in order to prepare for an interview
3. Anyone considering a career change in order to gain an understanding of the employment market and the necessary skills for their new profession
4. Professionals who feel the need to evaluate their professional competence and Soft Skills to enhance their value in the employment market and establish a career development plan
5. Persons returning from a long career break needing assistance to quickly and effectively return to the employment market.
To find out more about Career consulting, you can call us:
(098) 408 61 09
Or writing to: info@AboutHR.com.ua